Av. Rius i Taulet, 1-3.
08004. Barcelona, España.
Tel: +34 934 262 223 | Fax: +34 934 248 679
How to get to the hotel from the airport:
TAXIS: Barcelona has 11,500 taxis easy to identify by their yellow and black colour. It takes 15/20 minutes, depending on traffic.
AEROBUS: This special service is clearly signposted at the stops outside the terminal and it takes you to different parts of the city, the Plaza de España stop is the closes to the hotel, 5 minutes walk approximately.
TRAIN: The station is located to the West of the terminal. Trains go to "Sants" Station. From here you can take either the Metro - 2 stops to Plaza de España and then 5 minutes walk-or by taxi.
CAR: Take the Castelldefels Motorway (C-31) towards Barcelona up to Plaza de España. Turn right into Avenida Maria Cristina and drive up until you see the National Palace. Turn left into Avenida Rius i Taulet and carry on straight until Lleida Street. The hotel is right on the corner.
Distance from the hotel to:
- International Airport Barcelona "El Prat": 8 km/15 minutes approximately by car
- Central Railway Station "Sants": 1,5 km/6 minutes
- Harbour Cruises: 2 km/7 minutes
- Bus and Underground Terminal: "Plaza de España": 5 minutes walking
- Shopping street: "Creu Coberta": 5 minutes walking
- Barcelona beach: 3 km/10 minutes by car
Landmarks close to the hotel:
- National Palace
- Montjuic Magic Fountains
- National Museum of Catalan Art (MNAC) & Romanic Museum
- Spanish Village & Fran Daurel Museum
- Fundació La Caixa Museum
- Mies van der Rohe Pavillion
- Miró Museum
- Ethnology Museum
- Archaeology Museum
- Greek Theatre
- Theatres: Mercat de les Flors & Teatre Lliure
- Olympic Stadium
- Montjuïc Castle
- Harbour/Colombus Monument
- Joan Miró Parc