The Scientific Program Committee invites the submission of abstracts on original work. Presenting authors must be registered for the Congress. All abstracts must be submitted online via the Conference website and using the online submission form.
Abstracts sent via fax or e-mail will NOT be accepted.
- Deadline for abstracts submission: March 1, 2013
- Abstracts must be submitted using the on-line form below. Do not fax, mail or email your abstracts because as they will not be considered.
- Abstracts must be in English.
- If editing is needed for format, grammatical, or content related reasons the Scientific Program Committee is prepared to make these changes. See instructions on the template form. Following review and preliminary acceptance, when the abstract has been approved and placed in a session you will be emailed a copy. At that time you should carefully read it to ensure you agree with any changes that might have been made. Title, all authors and affiliations must be entered in the specific fields provided. Unless otherwise indicated the first author is assumed to be the corresponding author and the presenting author; if this is not the case, the corresponding author´s name should be followed by the pound sign (#) and /or the presenting author´s name with an asterisk (*).
- The entire text of the abstract (300 words maximum) should be entered in the box provided. Do not enter the title, authorship or affiliations in the abstract box.
- Do not cite work or enter a bibliography in the abstract.
- Symposium Talks are 30 minutes long (25 talk/5 questions), Contributed Talks are 20 minutes long (15 talk/5 questions) and Lightning Talks are 5 minutes long with just 1-2 slides.
- Acceptance of your abstract is dependent on your registration for the congress and payment of the registration fee.
- Following acceptance of abstracts, the Scientific Program Committee with organize presentations into sessions and the program will be posted on our website. You will be notified of acceptance and the session in which your presentation is scheduled.
On the form we need to have the following information
- Authors and Author addresses
- Abstract (with full formatting capability in the box)
- Key words: - 5 maximum
- Type of presentation check box: Poster, Symposium Talk (30 minutes), Contributed Talk (20 minutes), and Lightning Talks (5 minutes)
Authors must carefully follow all instructions. All abstracts must be prepared according to the guidelines provided on this page. Incomplete or incorrect submissions will be returned to the author and must be resubmitted immediately in the correct format to be considered for inclusion in the program.
On line submission form
- Write title in CAPITALS, written without a final period.
- Fill in all personal data fields marked with an asterisk.
- Email contact: we will use the first author´s e-mail address to send confirmation of submission. Therefore, it is important to insert the correct data and always use the same email address.
- Co-authors: If you add co-authors please write their complete names.
On the Submission Form the presenting author must select the type of presentation required: Poster, Contributed Talk, Symposium Talk or Lightening Talks. The type of presentation will be decided by the Scientific Program Committee with consideration for the author´s wishes.
After having successfully completed all the steps, a closing screen will give you the number assigned to your abstract. Please keep this number in your records for further reference. An e-mail confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address of the First Author